26 September 2012

I feel Oxygen; I feel Fresh; I am Moisture;I am new!

I used to be moistured once upon a time. No cracking here and there around my body, and even my LIPS!
Until recently I work as an OL, I was totally stay in air-cond room minimum 6 days a week, and more than 10hours a day. Could you imagine, how dry I am now?
Yea, you guys sure can't imagine if I were compared with those 24hours a day attached to air-cond.
Well, maybe I'm not used to the atmosphere, so my skin turn dry day by day.
First come to the lips. My lips was moisture and sexy once ago [lolx...do not kill me, hahaha!], and it started to cracked beginning of last year.
I was recommended to use a V brand because it feed back by many that is good, is oily and is very very moisture.
I need it, so I started to use.
Few months later, I can't see any improvement, but worst come after this, my lips was bleeding. Its peels out the skin.
Oh My God! I can't imagine how this could happen to me!
I was so sad and I'm totally lost. I keep on apply the V once i feel its gone from my lips[I guess I was eating the V, lol...] Again and again until one day, I went for the pharmacist, he introduce this to me:
SEBAMED Lip Defense, with SPF 30




and is stated there:
"for dry and chapped lips"
and it's made in Germany.


Guess what?
After i apply few months, I'm totally can not using any lip defense now, my lip was moisture back as previously.
Of course, I do always apply to prevent bad things happen to me again.

Market does have alot of brand such as M brand, and etc.
I didn't mean that it is not good, but it depends to different people.
For me, I will choose Seba Med, that's my 1st choice of lip defense now!

That is for my lips. How bout my skin?
I swear, I drink a lot water, I don't worry much on my skin?
NO! I DO CARE!
I haven't see any bad things happen to my skin yet, but i know is time to manage it before it turn bad right?
So, I am a lazy girls, I tried many product before, N brand mostly. But every time was the so called 3 minuted hotness.
I got a lot sample of N brand from my friend, big sample, not those small sample in 10g tiny bottle haha!
You know where i kept it? deep inside the shelf...can't even see even from near.

I know and I am aware, I need to apply lotion everyday, hardworkingly. But nothing push me. Until I enter the Miss Chinese Cosmos, the dryness found me, started with my arm[the cause was i break my arm, and the doctor gave the plaster with chili ingredient to cure my pain]
I went to buy a lotion when I was went to body massage session.
I knew Johnson's body care came out with a new product, but that time I was totally don't know how it look like and what is it's name. And I found these at 7-eleven:


  
For sure I will choose moisture more than whitening, and this pink bottle accompany me until the end of the Miss Chinese Cosmos competition, and I still keep on using it.

The smell is good! I truely love the sweet smell, and now this pink bottle is now staying at my office shelf.
Thank to it, keep me moisture always in air-conded office!
After the training, I am free and I went to look for the new product, and this is it!
I am now putting a lot effort on it, using it every day after bath especially.
Hopefully my skin will keep on moisture day by day!

And now I'm finish bathing and apply the Oxygen Fresh Gel Lotion!
I feel Oxygen, I feel Fresh.
Going to LCCT to pick up Mr Cow soon.
He is coming back from holiday.
I guess I will get a dark Mr Cow soon....because he went to PHUKET, nice island!!



!!!SURPRISE!!!
..........


Hello 3days old new hair style!
June with shoulder length curl hair.
I felt so mature after I got this hair style. but the 2nd day onward I found it is cute!
starting to love it!

How do you feel by my new hair style?

xoxo
JUNE


*photo taken from google.com
**title came from FOURFFEETNINE- Oxygen Fresh

No comments: