6 September 2012

中华小姐环球大赛东南亚区(Miss Chinese Cosmos Pageant Southeast Asia)


As you guys know, I've went for a competition for the past few weeks.
My friends was thinking that I might go for Miss Astro 2012 audition, but end up I told them I went for Miss Chinese Cosmos audition.

"What is this pageant?"
This is what I got from them when I first told them.
Is surprising that it seem like not really much people know about this pageant.
I tried to explain to them, but they did't show any support to me, they still wanted me to join Miss Astro 2012 ]-:
But I have to disappointed you guys, this year is the last year for me to join Miss Astro, but I choose Miss Chinese Cosmos, as I though Miss Astro will held their audition on Sepember (previous 2 years was on September), so maybe if I was disqualified for Miss Chinese Cosmos, I will go for a try on the other.
But I'm so lucky that I'm selected for the finalist and thank God, I can stay until the Grand final night.

I did saw all the comment from facebook and Miss Chinese Cosmos web page, is really touching me, feel like crying.
Thank you, you guys show your support during my training, it's really touching!


The training was so suffer, yet I learnt alot of things and knowledges.
Its been a greatful 2 week days for all of us 21 girls, unfortunately the other 3 girls was eliminate, what a sad new. I though i will be string, but when they announce the 1st to be eliminated, i was crying like hell. OMG! (wondering is there any photographer or videographer capture the moment?)

T
This is the eliminated 3 girls. I actually was wondering why they are selected for the eliminate session.
Anyway, I'm here again to wish them good luck in their way after this.




We got a lot training and show during the 2 weeks.




Me with Yi Qing, Elecher Lee (Winner of Miss Chinese Cosmos Southeast Asia 2012), and Yao Qing.


My lips soooooo RED


Teresa (Champion of Miss Chinese Cosmos Southeast Asia 2010) was teaching us girls how to post

Photo shooting with sponsor banner


21 girls group photo shooting

OMG, 1st day shooting take us more than 12hours, we girls are so tired.
i beg everybody was tired that day.
Thank you to the photographers, crews, organizers, and the previous winners of Miss Chinese Cosmos.
Without you guys, the event will not go so well!


1st Press conferance

This is the press conferance that i scared the most.
GOD! A lot photographer was in front of me. Ya, I'm suppose not to be nervous, but you guys know? Is totally different from the show girl event photographer. 
This photographer will appear me in the whole world...:(
but yet, I've tried my best! :->



21 girls with sponsors


My room mate and me on the show

We went to Penang for a show too.
That time I was not so nervous, because is just like an event show that I normally attend , hehe!





We also went to Kepong to do some fashion show there.
And is also selection for Miss Personality night.


with one of the make up artist on the show

I'm holding sponsor's product

I met my best friend, Cassie Tan there. 
Thanks to her boyfriend who performing saxophone that night.
Unfortunately, we are unable to capture a photo due to I'm so busy for the show that night..
Sorry dear..




Participate in beauty pageant is the best to involve yourself in charity.
Yes, we girls did do a charity together with disable kids at Bird Park, Kuala Lumpur.

21 girls at Bird Park enterance

A nice disable kid with 3 of us girls and our photographer



We went to another show at Sungai Wang and Pavilion for Miss Photogenic and Miss Perfect Body selection.

Miss Photogenic, Sungai Wang


Miss Perfect body at Pavilion



Bikini Shooting day at Philea Resort, Melaka

Yup, every beauty pageant will have bikini session. 
But Miss Chinese Cosmos didn't need us girls wear bikini during the final night, we already took a shoot and video before the final night.

Contestant no2 Nicole - Singapore
Contestant no4 Yao Qing - Thailand
Contestant no3 Yao Lan - Indonesia
Contestant no1 June Gan - Malaysia
[Miss you girls so much]

before went back to KL, we went to visit...

the historical town of Malaysia




4days before grand final night, we girls went to one of our main sponsor, Clemonze for a visit and assignment task.
We girls are all need to video a short clip to introduce their intensive eye cream.
I did used it and I'm still using it now, is a good eye cream I had ever try.
Not because it is our main sponsor, but sincerely, I really like the eye cream! [love]

Visited to Clemonze, Uptown Damansara



and the lefted 4days, we girls was preparing for the final, doing a lot of rehearsal and rehearsal...@@
I did not download a lot of picture, but u guys can go and have a look at ,中华小姐环球大赛东南亚区(Miss Chinese Cosmos Pageant Southeast Asia) facebook.

Here is the video clip for the Southeast Asia Miss Chinese Cosmos
美丽前奏:直击2012中华小姐东南亚赛区(The beautiful Prelude: Watch the 2012 Miss Chinese Southeast Asia Division)

Just click the link above to watch the video.
Can you spot me?



OK, I guess this is a LONG post.
Time to stop.

xoxo,
JUNE

No comments: