3 October 2012

New Shoes

This post should be post on Saturday night after i back from my brother's gathering night, but I keep on delay until today...
So sorry! If i were post this on Saturday, girls who reading this might love me..
but please, don't kill me after reading this..


I found something its worth! [I though it myself, if you don't, please just say nothing]
A promotion goes like this, and it end last Sunday (30th September 2012):



Trade in the old shoe and will get 30% discount for the 2nd pair onwards.
I got 2 old shoes to trade in, total i got myself 3 pairs new shoe!
1 flat for work and casual, and 2 high heels for my love!
He told me will get no shoe coming 3 months.
Will i? hmmm...

This is the two pairs i trade in...
I LOVE the right one, its comfortable, casual and simple
but it just accompany me for about half year time..
wish to buy a new pair just look like it, but could not find it in the same material.


and this 3 pairs is the new shoe i got.
bottom is 1 inch high, for my daily working and daily wearing
above two are the high heels i bought just because i like it, and i think i need it some day...ahaha!



And oh ya,i join as a member last Saturday when i wanted to pay for my new shoes.
So, besides the 2nd and 3rd shoe I got my 30% off, the 1st pair I also got 10% discount because I'm already their member ^_^

The girl from Summit told me this promotion will held once a year.
I'm turn to Summit brand 1-2 years ago.
And guess what, I got more than 10 pairs shoe from Summit (I guess).
Is enough for me to enjoy the trade in promotion next year ^__^

So stay tune for the next promotion from SUMMIT


xoxo
June

No comments: