22 September 2012

our month - SEPTEMBER


Happy Birthday
SEPTEMBER, my month, your month, our month!
Happy Birthday to Jet and June
>.<
my name lost an "e"
T.T

before step in my favorite month, I already spend my big day with my beloved family
These is our lunch..

This is Jet, my nephew...
who you guys think he is?
his birthday is on August, but we celebrate together since we having same horoscope - Virgo


And thank you Mr Cow, celebrated my birthday for me at TAO this year...


And why i mention is our month just now?
yes, because it is not only August and September baby
it is also me my Mr Cow anniversary and also his birthday!

We went to The Ship, Damansara Uptown yesterday night for the early celebration..
Our Set dinner
he was having steak and mine was chicken fillet and cheese baked prawn
yummy yummy!

Happy Birthday to you!


Hope you enjoy your trip tomorrow until next week!
Happy holiday! will miss you deeply!


xoxo,
June

No comments: