13 September 2012

不是所有的再见都能再次相见。你永远不知道,谁会在哪次不经意地跟你说了再见之后,就再也不见。
-Not every goodbye makes the next hello closer. It could mean forever.

I've add one Malaysia Celebrity - Owen Yap long time ago, but I was so busy and unable to access to internet previously. Until currently, I will accidentally saw his post sometimes. And me, I am so poetic and alwasy continue the sentences.
I'm so in love with Chinese word, don't you feel it is beautiful? Some of you notice I did play Weibo once ago (inactive now, T.T ), I always continue those poetic sentances :D

Well, the top Chinese word was written by Owen Yap, and below is written by me.
Gosh! DO NOT laugh at my English. I know I know, it is BAD...

再见是希望下一次能够再次见面。还没说“再见”的时候,“珍惜”可曾在你脑海里闪过。珍惜每一次的见面,不再见也不会后悔。 
-Did cherish ever flashed in your mind before saying goodbye? Cherish the moment when together without regret.


















xoxo
♥ June

No comments: